Friday 24 June 2016

Diary Post 6


Around these times it's almost the end of the term 2 and I am quite happy that I don't have to do anymore work so now we had to do lots of things like planning speeches, reading the green book and doing art about the solar system.

For the art solar system we have been paper mashe which was when we get a item of the shape then glue lots of ripped strips of paper on to it to make a thing, my group is making Mars.

I am really looking forward reading the green book because so far it is really cool, basically a group of refugees go to a new planet because earth was gonna get destroyed but when they land on the new planet they face a new problem...

Speeches... (Sad face) one of my least favorite things, so for speeches I am gonna write about older siblings cause my brother is really annoying cause he always deletes my games and maybe he will delete some games in the weekends... Who knows.

No comments: